OneIndiana puts purchasing power to work for you
Now organizations like yours – cities and towns, public schools, county agencies,
public libraries, to name a few – can use OneIndiana to save money on goods and
services, while helping save taxpayers even more.
OneIndiana makes purchasing products for your organization easier and more economical.
The State will provide your organization three complimentary licenses* to OneIndiana,
giving you access to hundreds of state-negotiated QPAs, organized into convenient,
online catalogs. When you log in to the program’s new, streamlined Web site, OneIndiana.net,
- Quick and easy online searching for the products you need
- Low prices on thousands of products
- Access to hundreds of vendors in one convenient location.
*Additional log-in licenses are available for a small monthly fee
OneIndiana also provides a free spend analysis that reviews your
spend in select areas and provides direct pricing comparisons to the state’s QPAs
in select categories. You’ll see where OneIndiana offers you the greatest potential
savings on the types of purchases your organization makes. You can look at an even
broader range of your spend with a fee-based spend analysis, which will give you
more in-depth savings analysis.
More features. More savings.
You can upgrade OneIndiana to a more in-depth e-Procurement system,
customizing features and tools to fit your organization’s purchasing process. You
- Make purchases through OneIndiana
- Create customized online catalogs that include your own vendors in addition to the
State’s QPA vendors, giving you the ability to comparison shop at the point of purchase.
- Automate workflow and policies to track and enforce internal purchasing procedures.
- Track spending habits and trends with detailed reports.
- Automate cost allocation and integrate into back-end accounting software.
Spend more, save more
When your organization starts saving with OneIndiana, Hoosier taxpayers do too.
Governor Daniels understands the power of leveraging statewide spend. By unifying
our spend together on common goods and services, the State is able to negotiate
better prices and give vendors more incentive to offer deeper discounts and enhanced
services. OneIndiana works because the more we spend together, the more Hoosier
A special thank you to our platinum sponsors!